Stainless Steel FittingsAdvantages of Teflon
Chemical Resistant - PTFE creates a nearly universal hose which handles the broadest range of media.
• Temperature Resistant - From cryogenics to steam all in one hose.
• Low Friction - Low pressure drop because deposits do not accumulate on the innercore. Easy to clean
permitting use of one hose for several services.
• Flexible - Withstands continuous flexing and vibration without failure from flex fatigue.
• Moisture Resistant - Ideal for pneumatic systems requiring low dew point functionality.
• Chemically Inert - Will not break down or deteriorate in service.
• Non-Aging - Unlimited shelf life because properties do not change with age or exposure to weather.
Typical Teflon Hose Applications
Teflon hoses are used throughout industry for process, transfer and hydraulic and pneumatic uses. Applications
typically require longer service life and excellent reliability and dependability; they include: Chemical, Chlorine, Hot
Melt, Turbines, Bus, Machinery, Waterblast, Automotive, Steel/Aluminum, Pulp & Paper, R.I.M., Truck, Hot Presses,
Compressed Gas, Ground, Support/Test, Steam, Molten Plastic, Engine, Tire Pressure, Dehydrators, Reverse
Osmosis, Autoclaves, Packaging, High Performance, Racing, Power Generation, Pumps, Paint, Food Processing,
Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Textile.